[Mailman-Users] minimum recommended hardware

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Oct 5 12:53:30 EDT 2017

On 10/05/2017 08:23 AM, Jesus Rivas wrote:

> My specific question is: with this hard disk (55Gb free space on Centos 7 without graphics desktop), can i manage 100k mailing list.
>
> My main concern is the limited free space.

I think it should be enough as long as the list posts are not too large.
I.e., if you were to send a 1 MB message to 100K users with VERP or
personalization, that's 100 GB worth of messages and you might have a
problem, but if the message is only 10 KB or if delivery is neither
VERPed nor personalized so there is only one message copy per tens or
more recipients, I don't think it would be an issue.