[Mailman-Users] How to change the administrators account email?

Keith Seyffarth weif at weif.net
Mon Oct 9 12:21:19 EDT 2017

Marc,

> I appreciate your help. I've spoken to my colleague, he is not sure on
> how to change the email either, which helps a lot I suppose. What he
> has told me, is that when he first set up and configured Mailman, he
> used his work email instead of IT's. I'm not too sure if this has shed
> some light on the issue I'm having?

It would really help if you could answer some of Mark's questions. I see
the instruction I tried to give was confusing to you. You do not need to
be subscribed to have administrative access and to access the General
Options page.

Here are Mark's questions and instructions again:

> Where do you see this "subscribe" icon? If you click it, does it take
> you to a page that looks something like the one at
> <https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-users>?
>
> If so, where you ultimately want to go is to the link at the bottom of
> that page that looks like
>
> LISTNAME administrative interface (requires authorization)
>
> Once there, you need to authenticate with either the list's admin
> password or the site password if there is one. See
> <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030543>.

Does your subscribe page look like the one that Mark linked to above?

Are you able to find the "LISTNAME administrative interface" link at the
bottom of that page?

Keith

--
----