[Mailman-Users] DKIM signing issue - relaying mailman e-mails from third party sources

Dlugasny dlugasny at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 11 04:23:31 EDT 2017

Hallo Mark, Kolleagues,

maybe somebody will be able to help me here.

I would like to relay (also check with Antivir and sign them with DKIM) all Mailman e-mails from our external partners to our final customers. Relaying seems to work nice but we have a problem with DKIM authentication and Return-Path.
Mailman server needs to stay by external partners with old domains and needs to receive bounces. My SMTP gateway is only responsible for receiving and sending e-mails out from the all mailman instances.

The problem is that we are sending an E-mail which looks as follow: