[Mailman-Users] cause of bounces

Christian F Buser luscheina at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 17 12:55:42 EDT 2017

Hello Grant Taylor via Mailman-Users. On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:10:56 -0600, you wrote:

> Some drive by comments:

I can perfectly follow your thoughts and arguments, they appear to be justified and reasonable.

However, could you please elaborate whether Mailman (version 2.x or 3.x) or any other mailing list software really follows your ideas? If it is just a question of the setup for the mailing list, I would expect your instructions on how to set it up properly.

Thank you, Christian

--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org