[Mailman-Users] individual moderation notices stopped suddenly

Larry Kuenning larry at qhpress.org
Mon Sep 4 15:18:33 EDT 2017

A new question about the same list:

Can a submitted e-mail, stupidly deleted by list owner (me) through the
list administration web interface, be somehow reconstructed if the
option "Forward messages (individually) to: [owner address]" was
previously checked and the resulting e-mail-to-owner still exists?

There is no single-message notification to owner because this one was
held only through "emergency moderation."

Shell access with root privileges is available, and I've already wasted
some time there trying to reconstruct a heldmsg-*.pck file by copying
one for another message and trying to substitute data from the deleted
message.  This doesn't seem to create anything mailman is willing to use
(unsurprisingly, since I don't understand mailman's internal data storage).

--
Larry Kuenning
larry at qhpress.org