[Mailman-Users] individual moderation notices stopped suddenly

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Sep 4 20:34:08 EDT 2017

On 09/04/2017 12:18 PM, Larry Kuenning wrote:

> Can a submitted e-mail, stupidly deleted by list owner (me) through the
> list administration web interface, be somehow reconstructed if the
> option "Forward messages (individually) to: [owner address]" was
> previously checked and the resulting e-mail-to-owner still exists?

Yes. The message as received by the list is attached to the "forward" to
the owner. Some mail clients will allow you to open the attached message
and "bounce" it to the list. In the worst case, you can save that
attached message to a file and then use Mailman's bin/inject to post it

bin/inject -l LISTNAME /path/to/saved/email