[Mailman-Users] bulk subscribe 7K users

Christian F Buser luscheina at yahoo.de
Sat Sep 30 18:15:23 EDT 2017

Hello Dimitri Maziuk. On Sat, 30 Sep 2017 16:31:23 -0500, you wrote:

> But the welcome messages have been sent so interrupting it and
> re-running with smaller address chunks will have some people receive
> the welcome message twice. I'd like to avoid that.

I don't think so.  My My Mailman installation complains that the user already is subscribed if I want to subscribe him/her again. The same happens when I want to unsubscribe a non-existing user.

Christian
--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org

.