[Mailman-Users] Blank emails due to convert_html_to_plaintext

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at michaelbakonyi.de
Tue Apr 10 13:32:12 EDT 2018

Hi Mark,

>> Well the conversion works in general – only with some mails of some senders there seems to be a problem. Alright, I'll contact the hoster, thanks for your feedback!
>

> I suspect the conversion never works. I suspect that when you think it
> works, it is because the original message is multipart/alternative and
> you are seeing the text/plain alternative from the original, not
> converted HTML.

Aaah you are right! I've just sent a text/html-only mail via Swiftmailer-script and the mail which arrives is empty aswell! I never would have thought about this as the hoster is pretty big and of course I assumed the conversion to be working. I'll contact them and hopefully they will be able to fix it soon.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Cheers,
Michael

--