[Mailman-Users] Mailman not sending mail???

Keith Seyffarth weif at weif.net
Thu Apr 19 09:57:29 EDT 2018

mailman-admin <mailman-admin at uni-konstanz.de> writes:

> I had a died OutgoingRunner a couple of times.
> Check if all mailman processes are still running.
> If not restart mailman.

I run into this frequently on my CentOS machine. If mailman isn't
running and it won't restart, check the log files and wherever the PID
and lock files are being stored to make sure Mailman can write its
files. Some system upgrades appear to "fix" the ownership and
permissions on these directories preventing some processes from being
able to write their logs or PIDs. This will prevent mailman from
sending.

Keith

--
----