[Mailman-Users] POST problem fixed!

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Sun Aug 5 12:10:19 EDT 2018

> I discovered, after much mucking around, that the problem
> is that Mailman requires all of the form fields to be
> submitted.

Just a footnote to this: If you have a big list and you're trying to, say,
change the 'nomail' setting via the membership page, you're going to have
a *lot* of POST parameters!  Every person subscribed to the list that's listed
on that page will generate something like 10 form variables.  That's going
to be a *big* POST!  Just to flip one bit..:o)

  /Bernie\

                 Bernie Cosell
         bernie at fantasyfarm.com
-- Too many people; too few sheep --