[Mailman-Users] Submitting the members page

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Mon Aug 6 21:27:04 EDT 2018

Just for reference: I just checked and when I make a change in just one list
member, includes a bit of stuff:

csrf_token and findmember and setmemberopts_btn and allmodbit_val
For every member on the page:  _realname, user, _language,
Plus, every checkbox that is "on" is also sent.

I know that manyof you think I'm nuts and all this hassle I'm going
through to program-submit mailman's forms is silly.  But: I manage 8 lists
now [it'll soon be nine or ten] and it is really very nice that I can open a
windows command prompt and just type

    mailman LIST1 -s jim jim at hisdomain.com

and in one stroke "jim" is "subscribed" [-u unsubscribes, etc]  [not to
mention how much I've learned about the wonders of the web  developer
addin for Firefox...:o)]

   /Bernie\

                 Bernie Cosell
         bernie at fantasyfarm.com