[Mailman-Users] How to force retry queue to try again?

Richard Johnson raj at mischievous.us
Tue Aug 7 00:58:37 EDT 2018

Thanks, I'll keep this information around for future reference!  In the meantime, the queue was automatically retried and the changes I made to postfix configuration were correct, so the mail was delivered just fine!

(Mailman seems to deliver outgoing list messages to the local SMTP server via "::1".  I was expecting 127.0.0.1.  I wasn't expecting ipv6!  ["Nobody expects ipv6!"])   :)

/raj