[Mailman-Users] scrub attachments

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Dec 12 18:53:25 EST 2018

On 12/12/18 3:30 PM, Dimitri Maziuk via Mailman-Users wrote:

> It's a non-digest list (and yes, I get the archives), but here's the
> thought: if a member's set to "plain", would that also trigger the scrub?

The 'plain' member setting only affects the format of the digest the
member receives if the member is a digest member.

The scrubbing will always occur for all posts in the pipermail archive
regardless of list settings as long as they allow non-plain text
attachments.

If you're asking if a non-digest member is set to 'plain' would
attachments be scrubbed from posts sent to that member, the answer is
no. the 'plain' setting affects only the digest format for digest
members. It has no effect for non-digest members.