[Mailman-Users] Mailman+Exim in Ubuntu

Dmitri Maziuk dmaziuk at bmrb.wisc.edu
Sat Dec 15 13:37:24 EST 2018

On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 09:13:27 -0800
Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:

> My recomendation, especially if you want help from this list is to
> junk the Ubuntu package and install from source.

I would recommend ditching ubuntu, too, and going with something that
a) isn't systemd and b) comes with postfix. If I were doing this, I'd
be tempted to try alpine w/ mailman from source.

(We run centos 6 on servers and so far I don't see any upgrade path for
them that involves either readhat- or debian-based distributions. In
fact, *BSD looks like a better option than any of them at the moment.)

</rant>
--
Dmitri Maziuk <dmaziuk at bmrb.wisc.edu>