[Mailman-Users] Only unmoderated messages getting to list?

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Thu Feb 1 08:07:10 EST 2018

At Thu, 1 Feb 2018 03:08:11 +0000 Peter Shute <pshute at nuw.org.au> wrote:

> Today we've noticed that messages we've approved aren't getting sent out by
> the list, or at least they aren't being received by list members.
>
> I sent a couple of test messages to the list, and they got sent out ok. What
> could be happening that only allows unmoderated messages through?
>
> There haven't been a lot of messages involved yet. Maybe three moderated
> messages have gone astray, from three different members, one of whom is a
> moderator.

Does the list have archives (public or private)?  Are the messages showing up
there?

Are the messages "not being sent out" from @gmail.com addresses?  GMail
"tosses" messages a poster from gmail sends when it comes back to that poster.
The message does get delivered to everyone else.

> We're on v2.1.23.

Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933