[Mailman-Users] mm_cfg

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jan 2 23:03:34 EST 2018

On 01/02/2018 04:48 PM, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:

> My questions are a) what to do /etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py that on my systems
> is a symlink to /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py and b) are there any
> other special ones like this hiding in there?

Please see <https://wiki.list.org/x/12812344>

You may also find <https://wiki.list.org/x/8486953> helpful.

Basically, your question relates to the RHEL Mailman package and the
second link above is all we know about that.

> With mm_cfg, I guess I'll put it on /drbd and have the script link
> /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py to /drbd/someplace/mm_cfg.py -- does
> that sound workable?

Yes.

> Any other gotchas?

Aside from the fact that the package is 13 releases out of date (well,
not completely because I think they slipped in some of the DMARC
mitigation stuff without bumping the version ...), I *think* that might
be it, but I can't promise.