[Mailman-Users] Photos from Macs getting removed by list server

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Mon Jan 22 21:10:32 EST 2018

Thanks for all that. I googled collapse_alternatives, and I can see from the colour of some of the results that I've looked this up before.

Given that Mac and (particularly) iPhone/iPad users are common, we probably don't have an unusual problem. Maybe I should just ask the list owner to try changing those two settings to see how it goes:
collapse_alternatives=No
convert_html_to_plaintext=No

I wonder how much dangerous javascript in email is these days.

What happens if we just change collapse_alternatives to No?