[Mailman-Users] Users set to digest, but still getting non-digest?

Andrew White, PhD awhite at pdbti.org
Mon Jan 29 11:33:05 EST 2018

   Searched the archives, but I'm hitting a wall. I have users who are set to
   digest (when I look at their profile I can see that they are), but still
   are getting individual list emails, and not getting digest at all. Any
   hints on places to look to problem solve this? I had some permissions
   issues a while ago (after importing old list archives), but am pretty sure
   those are set now. Any ideas?

   Thanks!

   Andrew White, PhD
   Associate Director
   DBT-Linehan Board of Certification, Certified DBT Clinician*
   Licensed Clinical Psychologist
   Portland DBT Institute
   (503) 290.3281 (phone)
   (503) 231.8153 (fax)

   Please be aware that e-mail communication can be intercepted in
   transmission or misdirected. This e-mail message and any documents
   attached to it are confidential and may contain information that is
   protected from disclosure by various federal and state laws, including the
   HIPAA privacy rule (45 C.F.R., Part 164). This information is intended to
   be used solely by the entity or individual to whom this message is
   addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use,
   dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this message without
   the sender's written permission is strictly prohibited and may be
   unlawful. Accordingly, if you have received this message in error, please
   notify the sender immediately with a copy to hipaa(at)pdbti.org and
   destroy this message. Please do not include personal identifying
   information such as your birth date, or personal medical information in
   any emails you send to us. No one can diagnose your condition from email
   or other written communications and is not a reliable mechanism for
   emergency communication.