[Mailman-Users] Reply-to options not working

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Tue Jan 30 16:27:03 EST 2018

On 01/30/2018 01:43 PM, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
> Dep. on your MDA setup, list replies could go to list folder and off-list
> copies: to main inbox. In which case I think that thunderbird plug-in
> would not work either, even if you still have both on disk.

That's the exact scenario (save for the predictable race condition) that
I'm dealing with.

Direct replies land in inbox b/c they don't match any filter.  The
direct reply arrives before the copy passes through the mailing list.
Once the copy arrives from the mailing list, it gets filed in a folder
for the mailing list.

About the only thing that I can think to do would be to have my LDA
deliver a copy of the post from the mailing list to a script that would
search the Inbox for messages with the same Message-ID and then
retroactively remove them.

I suppose I could do this, but I've not (yet) been motivated (enough) to
do so.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die