[Mailman-Users] Reply-to options not working

Dimitri Maziuk dmaziuk at bmrb.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 30 17:09:49 EST 2018

To answer my own question, the one I got back from the list has the same
message id that was sent out so a t least in this particular delivery
chain nothing mangled it.

In that case keeping a list of the N last delivered message ids and
discarding ones already on the list shouldn't be too difficult indeed.
The only problem then is list mail will seldom land in the list
sub-folders as the direct replies should almost always come first and
land in inbox.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin