[Mailman-Users] non-subscribers getting through--email address in "Real Name"

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jul 20 12:37:52 EDT 2018

On 07/20/2018 08:12 AM, Grant Taylor via Mailman-Users wrote:

> Have you tried using the alternate milters?  Postfix implemented
> Sendmail's milter protocol.  So I think they are directly compatible
> with each other.

Neither <http://ftp.tummy.com/pub/tummy/tummailmanmember/> nor
<https://code.launchpad.net/~jimpop/mailman/check_subscriber> are
milters in the sense of Sendmail's milter protocol.

tummailmanmember is a Postfix policy server and check_subscriber is a
script that is invoked via a Postfix table lookup.