[Mailman-Users] FW: -EXT-Re: Any scripting available for server site admin

Parker, Michael D. Michael.D.Parker at ga.com
Tue Jun 5 19:54:10 EDT 2018

----Original Message-----
From: Parker, Michael D.
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 16:46
To: 'Mark Sapiro' <mark at msapiro.net>
Subject: RE: [Mailman-Users] -EXT-Re: Any scripting available for server site admin

Thanks....

Hmmm.....I also note something interesting about find_member, it treats email addresses with different character case-ing differently.

Thus Michael.d.parker at ga.com lists are put in a separate grouping from michael.d.parker at ga.com lists.

Do email user addresses out there on the web support names in this manner differently?  Off hand, I cannot think of a mailer that does this these days.