[Mailman-Users] Anyone successfully using a proxy with recaptha v2 in mailman?

Gretchen R Beck cmupythia at cmu.edu
Fri Mar 16 13:42:16 EDT 2018

Hi Folks,

My apologies if this is the wrong list. We're moving a departmental mailman server which was unfirewalled (except the server's local firewall) that used the recaptcha v1 client and additions from Andrea Veri.

The new machine is behind a network firewall, and the "recommendation" is to access this via proxy (which makes sense since google makes no guarantee about their IP addresses. Has anyone gotten this working using a proxy and if so how?

(Also, if this is the wrong place to post, please point me to somewhere better!)

Thanks!

Gretchen Beck

Carnegie Mellon