[Mailman-Users] Sending domain does not exist but it actually does?

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Thu Mar 22 19:47:25 EDT 2018

Hi,

I checked my domain, and it turns out somehow my MX record got blown
away. Also a while back I canceled No-Ip Plus managed DNS, thinking it
was only used for dynamic DNS, but in the process I threw away my SPF
record which I've now recreated after re-enabling Plus. Also lost my
DKIM record which I've recreated. We'll see if that resolves anything.

Thanks for your pointers.

Jayson