[Mailman-Users] [Mailman-cabal] GDPR

Dimitri Maziuk dmaziuk at bmrb.wisc.edu
Sat May 12 16:48:43 EDT 2018

On 05/12/2018 03:39 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> I think the basic inconvenient truth is that *some*body *will* come
> after *some*body else on the basis that they *might* have enough money
> to pay a settlement, or just to make "the responding party's" life
> hell.

Possibly. Also an asteroid size of Texas will hit the Caribbean at some
point in this planet's lifetime and I don't believe I should start
building an asteroid-killing Death Star just yet either.

And besides, I strongly suspect that all the legalese one can write for
the mailman's starting page will have a little unguarded duct in it
leading all the way to the soft chewy core and... KABOOM!

I.e. I'm talking the cure worse than the disease. Especially when there
are no observable symptoms yet.
--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin