[Mailman-Users] How does one edit the .pck files?

michaelof at rocketmail.com michaelof at rocketmail.com
Thu May 31 16:05:31 EDT 2018

Hi Michael D.,

although I strongly believe it's NOT recommended to do what you're thinking about for a productive environment - it's
open and free software, have fun ;-)

Instead of just changing the .pck files, as a starting point, I would suggest to download the mailman sources, try to
figure out how they do it, and then maybe "tweak" this, getting your own fork.

Just my five cents,
Michael