[Mailman-Users] Some site blocking our emails from mailman 2.1.29 ?

Matthew Goebel mgoebel at emich.edu
Fri Nov 30 17:17:30 EST 2018

Hello,

  We've recently had one or two sites block email coming from one of our
lists.
They seem to indicate it is because of sending address having bounces in it?
ie... listname-bounces at list.emich.edu
This seems odd, and I'm trying to figure out if anyone else has ever seen
this?
Not much I can do about this with mailman if true?

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Goebel : goebel at emunix.emich.edu : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating medher...