[Mailman-Users] Mailman Migration

Keith Seyffarth weif at weif.net
Sat Oct 6 16:22:18 EDT 2018

> We have a client who uses mailman on a plesk server. They are in the
> process of moving to a cpanel server but we have no experience with mailman
> and were wondering if anyone experienced devs could give us a quote to
> perform the migration for us? Please feel free to reach out with any
> questions.

First check to see what options you have from within cPanel, apparently
some cPanel implementations come with a migration or transfer tool which
is already set up to transfer sites from PLESK to cPanel. I haven't gone
this direction, but I have transferred from cPanel to PLESK or from older
versions of PLESK to newer versions of PLESK with the PLESK Migrate
tool...

If you don't have that option, you may want to check out
https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/migrating-account-from-plesk-to-cpanel.303772/
which appears to have information on a free transfer service...

Keith

--
----
from my mac to yours...