[Mailman-Users] most recent docs?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Oct 13 18:48:38 EDT 2018

On 10/13/2018 01:35 PM, Dave Stevens wrote:
> Mark suggested I take up an issue with my distro maintainers which I've
> done. One part of that is reading the admin guide dated June 2, 2017
> and written by Barry Warsaw.

Actually the date is misleading. That's just the date I rebuilt the docs
for the then current release. The content is actually older than that.

> There's another such document at
> https://wiki.list.org/DOC/Mailman%202.1%20List%20Administrators%20Manual?highlight=%28admin%29%7C%28warsaw%29
> and isn't clear to me which is most up to date. Anyone know?

It is intended that the one in the wiki is the most up to date, but
there are still some sections there that are just placeholders.

Neither document is completely up to date with features from the last
few releases.