[Mailman-Users] Recursion problem with "disabled" cron job.

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Sun Oct 14 12:50:54 EDT 2018

On Fri, 2018-10-12 at 11:31 -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> You are looking for a list that doesn't print the 'evictions' line or
> that exhibits the loop.

And yes, I can trigger the recursion with the bash snippet you posted,
and it is indeed in the list which had 49 disablements (and manual re-
enablements) after our blacklisting by Microsoft last weekend.

The question now is how to fix it?

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The first casualty when
FMP Computer Services |         war comes is truth."