[Mailman-Users] MIGRATING MAILMAN LISTS

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Oct 19 13:01:09 EDT 2018

On 10/19/18 1:03 AM, Roy Pangani wrote:
> I am new to this Mailman. I have just installed in mailman in docker containers. And I want to migrate lists from another server which doesn’t use docker.

I'm guessing from the fact that you are using docker containers that
this is Mailman 3. The appropriate list for MM 3 is
mailman-users at mailman3.org
<https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users@mailman3.org/>.

That said, much of what needs to be migrated is in Mailman's database
and migration would be more of a database migration issue than a docker
vs. non-docker issue, but I don't think we have a documented process in
any case.