[Mailman-Users] Question re. moving a mailing list

Richard Johnson raj at mischievous.us
Fri Sep 14 12:43:38 EDT 2018

I have my original test mailing list "testlist at mischievous.us".  I copied it to be "testlist at peacock.place" and then aliased "testlist" on mischievous.us to go to "testlist at peacock.place".  This works fine.  My "General Options" has "Munge From", so the From address always says "testlist at peacock.place", when peacock.place is sending out the messages.  This works fine.

My issue is that the mail sent out says: