[Mailman-Users] Now that Python 2 is dead in 2020 what are people's plans with mailman2?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Apr 10 19:03:44 EDT 2019

On 4/10/19 2:53 PM, Jim Popovitch via Mailman-Users wrote:

> What Mailman things need assistance in MM3?  I've avoided jumping in because
> honestly every time I looked it seemed like all the focus was everything but
> the email reflector bits.

There are (at the moment) 509 open issues at
<https://gitlab.com/groups/mailman/-/issues> and 232 of those involve
Mailman core <https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/issues>

There probably aren't a lot of issues bearing directly on message
acceptance and delivery, but there are missing 2.1 features. I
previously mentioned regular_exclude_lists and invitations (see
<https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/issues/510> for the latter).