[Mailman-Users] Frustrating web page issues

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Apr 24 14:10:42 EDT 2019

On 4/23/19 1:07 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> The above URL returns:
>
> Service Unavailable
>
> The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
> maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
>

> Have you run Mailman's bin/check_perms? I suspect some kind of
> permissions error on the wrappers in /local/mailman/teamnet/cgi-bin/,
> but do check Apache's error.log which should have more information.

Yes, I have run check_perms, no problems there.  All the other web pages
at autox.team.net seem to work just fine, it is only the mailman pages
that give the 503 unavailable error.  Frustrating because some pages
work, some don't and the Apache error logs are of no help in trying to
determine if this is an Apache problem or a mailman problem.

mjb.