[Mailman-Users] Mailman eats this message. Why?

mailman-admin mailman-admin at uni-konstanz.de
Thu Aug 1 05:50:42 EDT 2019

Hello

Sending text/html emails is ok.
But using "Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit" with UTF-8 content can get
it dumped if:
* there is any character not ASCII in the whole email
* there is any line with more than 1000 characters in the whole email

Not sure, if that is your problem, as you redacted the contents.

Kind regards,
Christian Mack