[Mailman-Users] Finding list user in redacted FBL reports

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Tue Aug 6 08:23:04 EDT 2019

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 11:40 PM Scott Neader <scott at qth.com> wrote:
> Do any of you have any ideas for me to identify this serial
> 'mark-as-spammer'?  Could I hack something together temporarily that would
> put maybe the first few characters of their email in the footer? (so that
> Comcast won't sense it as an email and won't redact it?)  Other ideas?

Check out the RCPT_BASE64_HEADER_NAME setting in Defaults.py.  That
will let you tag personalized & verped deliveries with the base64
encoding of the recipient's email address.

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding 65 miles in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de
Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, advocacy, and
awareness.  You can make a tax-deductible donation to my ride by
visiting https://mideml.diabetessucks.net.

You can see where my donations come from by visiting my interactive
donation map ... https://mideml.diabetessucks.net/map (it's a geeky
thing).

I may have diabetes, but diabetes doesn't have me!