[Mailman-Users] Finding list user in redacted FBL reports

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Wed Aug 7 21:23:13 EDT 2019

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 8:18 PM David Josephson <dlj04 at josephson.com> wrote:

> Wouldn't it be simple enough just to use rot13, or the senders name
> without the domain?

The first thing they redact is the users name.

David

> --
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding 65 miles in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure to
raise money for diabetes research, education, advocacy, and awareness.  You
can make a tax-deductible donation to my ride by visiting
https://mideml.diabetessucks.net.

You can see where my donations come from by visiting my interactive
donation map ... https://mideml.diabetessucks.net/map (it's a geeky thing).

I may have diabetes, but diabetes doesn't have me!