[Mailman-Users] how to test template customization

Russell Clemings rclemings at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:06:07 EDT 2019

OK, so I also want to remove the passwords themselves from the monthly
reminder (we're running all of our lists through Drupal and don't want
people logging into the Mailman interface anyway).

Is this (from 2008) still the best way to do that? I gather that it will
need to be a patch that is reinstalled with every Mailman update but I've
already got another one of those so no big deal.

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2008-September/063158.html