[Mailman-Users] Mailman version 2.1.16 -- Search of *private* archives?

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Sat Aug 24 16:15:17 EDT 2019

At Sat, 24 Aug 2019 08:46:50 -0700 Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:

> On 8/24/19 5:59 AM, Robert Heller wrote:
> > Is it possible to have a search (eg by keyword) feature available for private
> > archives with Mailman version 2.1.16?  There is no obvious setting for it.
>

> See <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030514>.

It is not clear if any of the options on that page will work for *private*
archives.  Most seem to be using an *external* third party search engine.  I'm
guessing I need to write a script (*I* don't know phthon and don't really like
PHP) to do the searching and indexing on my server.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933