[Mailman-Users] Mailman errors

Bill Richards wildbill.richards at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 12:59:27 EDT 2019

Mark

I read the wiki and have inserted the "RedirectPermanent" statement in the
httpd.conf file and restarted apache.  Then I ran
"/usr/lib/mailman/bin/withlist -l -r fix_url aewa" and the following
results came back:

Importing fix_url...
Running fix_url.fix_url()...
Saving list
Finalizing

After that I tried to approve/discard some pending requests and received a
odd response when the next html page was not found:  "
http://aewa.c.agile-being-124522.internal/mailman/admindb/aewa"
Which to me looks like some sort of header I've seen in emails.  Apparently
the  "/usr/lib/mailman/bin/withlist -l -r fix_url aewa"  command  has
scrambled most of the web page archives.  I was able to find and fix it in
the config.pck file but some of the other admin pages still have url's with
the "aewa.c.agile-being" etc. in them.  Plus the archives are no longer
accessible.

Right now I am stumped.

Bill