[Mailman-Users] Mailman 3.0 Documentation

Allan Hansen hansen at rc.org
Sun Dec 29 16:27:19 EST 2019

All,

I have spent some time now trying to understand the list admin interface to Mailman 3.0. There is no context-sensitive help and looking around at the Mailman sites, I mostly find instructions on how to install Mailman 3.0, but no documentation on using it (other than for end users - which is much improved over MM2).

I also looked in the FAQ. Is there such docs and, if so, where can I find them. It’s about terminology and how to mangle the headers, etc.

Oh, and a big thanks to Brian Carpenter of EMWD for his help installing MM3, as I ran into a wall in my own attempt. MM3 appears to be a big end-user improvement over MM2. Thanks also, developers, for the work on MM3 development. I can see that it was a mountain of work to get that done.

Yours,

	Allan