[Mailman-Users] MM 3.1.1 equivalent for bounce_unrecognized_goes_to_list_owner

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Feb 11 13:34:31 EST 2019

On 2/11/19 1:00 AM, M4tze wrote:

> Thanks Mark for you quick response. Setting
> UnrecognizedBounceDisposition.discard via shell works. Is it possible to
> change the default behavior for new lists? Or do I have to update these
> settings each time a new list is created?

Currently, forward_unrecognized_bounces_to for new lists is set in
styles/base.py to UnrecognizedBounceDisposition.administrators. There is
no configuration or list style to override this.

You could change this in styles/base.py or implement a new style. See
<https://mailman.readthedocs.io/en/latest/src/mailman/styles/docs/styles.html>.