[Mailman-Users] Moderating if keywords mentioned?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at domainmail.org
Fri Feb 22 16:24:44 EST 2019

On Sat, 2019-02-23 at 08:04 +1100, Peter Shute wrote:
> Thanks. I assume that will work on subject lines, will it also
> allow filtering on the message body? If not, is there any way
> to do that?

It won't work on msg body text.  To do that you would need a custom
handler (Mark sent that in his email), or use something like
SpamAssassin and specify the SpamAssassin header like so:

X-Spam-Status:.*LIKELY_SPAM_BODY

Or as Mark also stated, you can write a custom SpamAssassin rule to add
headers for your own body matches.

-Jim P.