[Mailman-Users] get a (limitted) copy of messages discarded due to spam filters

karrageorgiou giannis karrageorgiou.giannis at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 05:48:13 EST 2019

dear mailman people,

I have a public list and try to trim the inevitable spam with
rules that look reasonable but I am not completely sure they
won't backfire for legit mails

(e.g. consider sender names as fictitious when having
20+ consecutive letters)

I was thinking of receiving a copy of the discarded
messages for sometime, until I am sure the rule is
fair, and manually forward as myself a mistakenly
dropped text

(preferably get the text/plain part only; still drop them
automatically (attachments and all), as most are expected
to be spam, not deserving to store and hold for approval)

(notice that mailman is used as testbed. The regexrule (when
verified) would go to postix drop ruleset, so mailman won't
even be bothered)

is this possible with mailman? I didn't see something
relevant in the web-interface (but I might have missed
it; sorry to bother you if so)

thanks beforehand for any clue
giannis