[Mailman-Users] Trying to secure the list server web page

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Wed Feb 27 12:20:49 EST 2019

On 2/27/2019 11:13 AM, Jeffrey Westgate wrote:
> OK.  thanks for that.  So I can copy/paste the same line in the
> mm_cfg.py, at the bottom, under the site-specific config block?

Yes.

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding 615 miles (Yes, you read that right) in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, advocacy, and awareness.  You can make a tax-deductible donation to my ride by visiting https://mideml.diabetessucks.net.

You can see where my donations come from by visiting my interactive donation map ... https://mideml.diabetessucks.net/map (it's a geeky thing).

I may have diabetes, but diabetes doesn't have me!