[Mailman-Users] Bounce processing

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Sat Jan 19 22:52:32 EST 2019

I believe AOL and Verizon are under Yahoo now. All of them have DMARC
records that will cause bounces if you don't have your DMARC settings set
correctly. What do you have the "Action to take when anyone posts to the
list from a domain with a DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy." setting set to on
the Privacy options --> Sender filters page?

Brian Carpenter
Owner

Providing Cloud Services and more for over 15 years.

T: 336.755.0685
E: brian at emwd.com
www.emwd.com