[Mailman-Users] Manually treat certain domains as if they have restrictive DMARC policy

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Mon Jan 28 15:44:55 EST 2019

On 1/28/19 2:25 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> List of addresses (or regexps) whose posts should always apply
> dmarc_moderation_action regardless of any domain specific DMARC Policy.

That's close to what I want ... the only issue is that I'm looking for the
behavior to be site wide not on a per-list basis.

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding 615 miles (Yes, you read that right) in the American Diabetes
Association's Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education,
advocacy, and awareness.  You can make a tax-deductible donation to my ride by
visiting https://gmane.diabetessucks.net.

You can see where my donations come from by visiting my interactive donation map
... https://gmane.diabetessucks.net/map (it's a geeky thing).

I may have diabetes, but diabetes doesn't have me!