[Mailman-Users] Manually treat certain domains as if they have restrictive DMARC policy

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Mon Jan 28 23:46:02 EST 2019

David Gibbs via Mailman-Users writes:
 > On 1/28/19 2:25 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
 > > List of addresses (or regexps) whose posts should always apply
 > > dmarc_moderation_action regardless of any domain specific DMARC Policy.
 >
 > That's close to what I want ... the only issue is that I'm looking for the
 > behavior to be site wide not on a per-list basis.

Unfortunately, that's a fundamental problem with Mailman 2's web admin
design; it doesn't know about sites, only about lists, with the
(single) site being implicit.  This is addressed in Mailman 3.

I would guess that it wouldn't be hard to write a script for Mailman 2
using mailman/bin/withlist to do the updates.

Steve