[Mailman-Users] English (USA)

Timothy Jasionowski timothy.d at jasionow.ski
Tue Jul 9 08:40:36 EDT 2019

I don’t really have a dog in this fight, but can we acknowledge that this version of Mailman is effectively on life support for a variety of reasons, that the limited developer support on it has been focused primarily on fixing critical bugs out of kindness rather than implementing any new features, and focus any internationalization efforts where they belong: in the actively developed Mailman 3?

Timothy

Sent from my iPhone