[Mailman-Users] List Serve Has Stopped Working

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Jul 29 21:12:23 EDT 2019

On 7/29/19 5:45 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> I hope someone else on this list can help you.
>
> There's also <https://wiki.list.org/COM/Mailman%20consulting%20services>.

Sorry for the immediately prior premature send.

What I meant to add here is this is almost certainly not a Mailman
issue. I can't be certain without seeing Mailman's logs, but it seems
highly likely that Mailman is continuing to deliver outgoing mail to the
MTA (Exim) via SMTP to localhost port 25. The issue is most likely in
Exim and whatever you did there to implement DKIM signing.

And now I see the above is moot, but since I already wrote it ...